Please support our community! Only through your support and participation can we make community improvements.
We have two levels of membership:
If you own property in the Tahoe Cedars Tract (which is located within the boundaries of the following streets: First Avenue, Cedar, Tenth Avenue, Pine and Highway 89), you qualify for owner membership, which entitles you to a vote at all general membership meetings. The annual fee is only $75!
Anyone who does not own property in the tract may join as an Associate Member. The included subscription to the Tahoma Tattler is a great way to stay informed on current events in Tahoma. Associate membership is only $15.
The benefits include:
- An organization which represents your interests in the community
- Pier and buoy use at Water’s Edge (owner members only)
- Coordination with fire and police departments
- Spring Cleanup free dumpsters for neighborhood
- Summer concerts and movies in the park
- Christmas Gala
- Marie Sluchak Park, Playground, & Theater
- Quarterly newsletter Tahoma Tattler
Click here to download a printable membership form (PDF format, requires Acrobat Reader)
Please send your membership dues to:
P.O. Box 130
Tahoma, CA 96142